40 Giant Size Cards comprising:
3 dagger, 3 candlestick, 3 revolver, 3 rope, 3 lead piping, 3 spanner, 3 Col. Mustard, 3 Prof. Plum, 3 Rev. Green, 3 Mrs. Peacock, 3 Miss Scarlett, 3 Mrs. White, 4 "Miniature" cards
The Object of the Game
To be the player who is first to score 10 points - by being first to get rid of their cards over a number of rounds.
The Game Play
1. Each player takes one of the "miniature" cards - without looking at it - and places it face down in front of them. These cards are not looked at until the end of the round (see "10"). Any remaining "miniature" cards are placed to one side and are not used during that particular round (in a 2 or 3 player game).
2. Shuffle the cards and deal five to each player face down. The remaining cards are placed face down in the plastic tray within reach of all players and used throughout the game. This is the draw pile. Turn over the top card and place it adjacent to the draw pile. This is the start of the discard pile.
3. Choose a starting player. Play follows in a clockwise direction.
4. The starting player places one of their cards face up onto the discard pile. The card must show either the same illustration or the same number as the card below it on the pile.
5. Any player who is unable to play a card on their turn must take the top card from the draw pile and add it to their hand. Play then passes to the next player. However, the cards are full of surprises and the game can be changed as follows:
6. If a player plays a Dagger card, they can choose a player to miss a turn.
7. If a player plays a Candlestick card, the next player must miss a turn.
8. If a player plays a Rope card, they have another turn.
9. If a player plays a Revolver card, they must swap their whole hand of cards with any one other player.
10. The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the round and scores 3 points. At this stage each player turns over their "miniature" card. If any player's card shows the same character or weapon as that on the last card played they lose the number of points indicated on the card.
11. The first player to reach 10 points (or other pre-arranged score) is the winner (pencil and paper may be required).
© All Copyrights reserved. Waddingtons Games Ltd., Castle Gate, Oulton, LEEDS LS26 8HG.
Not suitable for children under 36 months.